I am a 23 year old graduate in Financial Accounting with 4 years of working experience as Accountant in South African corporate settings. I have skills in:
1. Value Added Tax or better known as (IVA), Company Tax, Pay as you earn, Capital Gains Tax etc
2. Preparation of Financial Statements
3. Financial Reporting according to GAAP and IFRS
I am currently working as a part time Assistant Accounting and as a Financial English Teacher in a Private school here in Benfica. I am open to offers.
Any interested employer, please contact me for my Curriculum Vitae and more information.
Nos Conseils de Sécurité
- NEVER pay ANY kind of money to recruiters using Jumia. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting event of such practice.
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia.
- Listings with the "Jumia Jobs" mention are provided by suppliers specialized in job offers.
- Do not hesitate to clearly ask the contact person what are the recruitment process' steps, and do make sure he is representing the company you're applying for.
- Make sure you thoroughly understand applying for a job aboard may have stronger financial & administrative consequences then applying for a job in your home country. The company is not liable to cover any expense and may or may not offer support.